These Terms and Conditions ("Agreement") govern your use of ibloaded.com.ng ("we" or "us"), a Nigerian music and album download website. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any part of this Agreement, you should not use our website.
1. Intellectual Property All content and materials on ibloaded.com.ng, including text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, and software, are the property of ibloaded.com.ng or its licensors and are protected by Nigerian and international copyright laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, or use any of the content without our prior written consent.
2. User Conduct When using our website, you agree to abide by the following rules:
- Do not upload, post, or transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, defamatory, obscene, or infringing on any third party's rights.
- Do not engage in any activity that could disrupt or interfere with the functioning of our website or the experience of other users.
- Do not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website or any user accounts.
3. User Accounts Some features of our website may require you to create a user account. When creating an account, you agree to provide accurate and complete information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and for all activities that occur under your account.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties Our website and its content are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, reliability, or availability of our website. We disclaim all warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
5. Limitation of Liability In no event shall ibloaded.com.ng or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or the content provided. We shall not be liable for any errors, omissions, interruptions, or delays in the website's operation.
6. Third-Party Links Our website may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We do not endorse or control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their content, privacy policies, or practices. You access and use these third-party websites at your own risk.
7. Modifications to the Agreement We reserve the right to modify or update these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on our website. Your continued use of our website after the modifications constitutes your acceptance of the revised Agreement.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Nigeria. Any disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Nigeria.