How to check airtel number
If you are a new airtel user or an existing customer, but you’ve forgotten your mobile number, welcome to the space. In this article, I’ll show you various methods 6o check your your airtel number. So stick around and read on.
There are 3 ways to check your airtel number.
- MY AIRTEL APP
- By CALLING THE CUSTOMER SERVICE
- BY CALLING A THIRD-PARTY
This is one of the most simplest and easiest way to check your airtel number, however there are 2 options of USSD.
Make sure your Sim card is activated, dial the code *282# on your mobile phone. Instantly you’ll receive a text message containing your mobile phone number. “Hi, Your mobile nọ is 080xxxxxxxx” Do not forget to note down your mobile number.”
This is somehow related to the first method but the code is different.
- Make sure your Sim card is activated
- Dial *121*1#
Instantly, a message will pop-up contains a special offer, click on the” OK” button. In a few seconds, your mobile number will be sent to you.
2. By calling Customer Service
This method is a kind of long process, but you may have no other option if all the above mentioned methods are not working for you.
- Dial “121” or “198” on your mobile phone
- These are customer support line
- Press 1 for “Mobile Service”
- The IRV would give you many options like
To check your *Balance” press 1
To check your “Data Balance” press 2
To know your “mobile number” press 3
Press the number for the mobile number option, the IRV would call your mobile number for you. (It’s recommended to have a pen and a book with you before starting this process)
3. Via Mobile App
This method is also a simple and very straight forward method.
- Go to the playstore, search and download “MY Airtel App” or click here.
- Open and sign in to the app
- Your Mobile number, account balance, data balance, etc. All will be displayed in the homepage of the app.
4. By calling a Third-party number
This is the most simple way to check your airtel number.
Make sure your Sim card is activated and have airtime on it.
- Ask for a third-party number, it may be a friend or family, dial the number and ask them to call your Mobile number for you.
I hope this is so helpful, don’t hesitate to make use of the comment box below to share your opinions.